We’re grateful you’re interested in joining a GAP Community team. Read below to see if being on a team is the best fit for you right now, and let us know if you have any questions.
If you haven’t already, go ahead and and sign up for our Enrollment Course today. We ask that every team member go through the online material to participate.
Questions about teaming?
Contact our Director of Communications:
Marla Neighbour: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can apply to be on a GAP team?
- GAP Training graduates (which team training you are eligible for will depend on what training(s) you have attended)
- Those committed to transformation in their own lives and in the lives of others
Expectations of GAP team members…
- We ask that during your team process you commit to these ground rules.
- As stated in the ground rules, attend all mandatory meetings, calls, and workshop(s), along with being at the training itself. Typically a team process can range in time from 6 – 10 weeks depending on the team.
- Be willing to ‘take yourself on.’ Don’t shy away from the work it takes to face yourself. By allowing team community in, blind spots are revealed, and in that space is where possibilities open up.
- The central purpose of a team is to open up vision and relationship for and with others. If you’re unwilling to break yourself for the sake of another, this is not the process for you.
— ALSO TAKING REQUESTS FOR OUTSIDE TEAM VOLUNTEERS FOR:
Team meal support during the training
Outside team enrollment
Experienced confirmation callers