Welcome to the Transformation Toolbox
“I feel stuck!” “Things are never going to change! I’ll just settle for this…” “These circumstances keep getting in the way of my happiness!” “People keep getting in the way of me living my life to the fullest!”
Ever said any of these things to yourself? If yes, this toolbox is for you!
The Transformation Toolbox is a 6-Week journey designed to assist you in taking new ground in your relationships, spirituality and vision for your life. This is a free resource provided for your on-going renewal in becoming the person that God had called you to be and live the life that he dreams for you to live. Enjoy! HOW TO USE THIS TOOLBOX
- The toolbox was designed to be used for 6-straight weeks. Each week will have a short reading section, and exercise to engage in, and a journal prompt.
- As with anything in life, your participation and discipline creates the value. To gain maximum value, engage in the process daily with 100% commitment to having something new take place in your life.
- Get clear about what you want to use the toolbox for. A hammer is only helpful if you have a nail that you need to hit. What is the nail in your life right now that you want to hit? It may be a specific relationship that isn’t working, a situation at work that you long to transform or a personal struggle that needs to be ironed out. The more specific, the better.
- Do it together! Transformation never happens in a vacuum. Find a friend that you can process the conversation with or that is willing to go through the toolbox with you. Set-up regular communication during the six weeks to talk through what is going on for you and them.
- Don’t think it, ink it! In your journal prompts and exercises, take the time to actually write it out. This physiologically has a different effect than just thinking about it. So, for these six weeks, get a pen and paper rather than a screen and a keyboard.
WHAT YOU NEED